The county’s pursuing funding through the federal Transportation Alternatives Program.
It’s been nearly six months since a man shot and killed six of his colleagues at a Chesapeake Walmart. The store reopened in mid-April. Dr. Laura Wilson talks about the aftermath of this kind of event for survivors and the broader community.
Explore the first state park to honor the legacy of indigenous tribes and visit a mine with an industry-leading environmental stewardship program to reclaim land for wildlife habitat.
Set on the east side of the Blue Ridge Mountains, this winery boasts spectacular views and outstanding Monticello AVA wines.
More from VPM
The VPM Newsletter
Everything from announcements, program spotlights, interesting facts and more.
- Is Chicago prepared to handle an influx of migrants?
- Remembering Doc Todd, a rapper who helped other veterans
- 'The godfather of AI' sounds alarm about potential dangers of AI
- Erdogan wins Turkey's presidential runoff election
- Lingering concerns could upend the debt ceiling deal
- Actors Julia Louis-Dreyfus and Michaela Watkins talk new movie 'You Hurt My Feelings'